We can make a difference-Climate Change
Things You Can Do to Fight Global Warming!
- Recycle and buy minimaly packed goods as much as possible.
- Wash clothes in cold or warm water, not hot.
- Install low-flow shower heads to use less water.
- Run the dishwasher only when full and don't use heat
to dry dishes.
- Replace standard light bulbs with compact fluorescent
- Plug air leaks in windows and doors to increase energy
- Replace old appliances with energy-efficient models.
- Walk, bike, carpool or use public transportation whenever
- Adjust your thermostat-lower in winter, higher in summer.
- Share these simple steps with friends and family and
Credit: Environmental Defense Action Fund