DCN HTML CLASS MATERIALS
INFORMATIONAL RESOURCES FOR CLASS 1
- Exercises for Class 1:
- Exercise 1a - instructions (print this)
- Exercise 1a as it should look in your browser when you've successfully done the exercise!
- Exercise 1b Look at this page and try to reproduce it without looking at its source code.
INFORMATIONAL RESOURCES FOR CLASS 2
- Exercises for Class 2:
- Exercise 2a - instructions (print this)
- Exercise 2a as it should look in your browser when you've successfully done the exercise!
- Exercise 2b - instructions (print this)
- Exercise 2b as it should look in your browser when you've successfully completed the exercise!
INFORMATIONAL RESOURCES FOR CLASS 3 - ADVANCED
- Exercises for Class 3:
- General instructions for the web form exercise.
- A sample web form - browser view Print out this file using your browser's "View Source Code" so that you can see the codes and structure of this sample form.
And, here is a Neat Little Quiz using DCN's "QuizMaster" CGI script. You should examine the source code of each of these too.
HTML 2.0 Example
Some Buttons and Bars - Clip Art - for you to use. To find other sites with free graphics do a Search engine search for "buttons and bars" or "images"
These pages tend to move or disappear but here is another to try: http://www.cbull.com/bars3.htm or